What is the Macujo Method and how does it work?
What Is The Mike’s Macujo Success rate?
Originally the macujo was 90% effective, we have made updates to the method over 20 years, it is now effectively 99.9% when used with the macujo aloe rid shampoo and our exclusive 9 step process
Does the Macujo Method really work to help you pass a drug test?
proof way to guarantee a negative drug test result. However, the Original Macujo Method may be worth trying if you are desperate to pass a drug test and have no other options. Just be aware that it is possible to damage your hair and scalp with the harsh chemicals in this method. If you decide to try the Macujo Method, be sure to follow the instructions carefully and use caution when handling the chemicals.
How long should you wait before taking a drug test after using the Macujo Method?
So, you’ve just completed your Macujo Method washes and are wondering how long you need to wait before taking a drug test? as long as you completed the recommended washes for your situation, you can have your test immediately, no need to wait.
What are some of the risks and side effects associated with using the Mike’s Macujo Washes to pass a drug test?
there are virtually no risks associated with using the Mike’s method washes to detox your hair, beside some irritation on your forehead and ears which can be prevented by coating them with Vaseline right before starting your washes, it is common to hear that it would also damage your hair, but this is untrue. the macujo washes dry your hair as in order to extract toxins from your hair, once your washes are done you can quickly restore your hair by using any conditioner
Check Out These Great Mike’s Macujo Shampoo Reviews
Watch the best Macujo Method Washes Instructional Video
Supplies and materials you will use for the Macujo Method
- Latex gloves or heavier kitchen gloves
- bandana or shower hair cap
- CnC Astringent with 2% salicylic acid
- 5% acidity Vinegar Heinz or any other brand
- Macujo Approved Shampoo to pass your test – Must be Macujo Aloe rid or Nexxus (don’t buy any other brand)
- Baking Soda
- A small bowl
- Warm Water
- Vaseline (for ears and forehead)
What are the Pros of the Macujo Method Washes?
99.9% effective when done correctly (ask Mike Macujo if any doubts)
works for all drugs and even alcohol (when done correctly)
works for moderate and intense users (when done correctly)
What are the Cons of the Macujo Washes?
- Irritates scalp temporarily
- Takes around 1hour per wash (some need up to 17 washes)
- in many cases you will need a few days to complete your washes
- Main Macujo shampoo is pricey (make sure you dont get scammed with fake products)
Here are the Steps of the Mike’s Macujo Method
- First, you need to wash your hair with the Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo. Make sure to rinse it off well and towel dry with a clean towel.
- To make this second step, get a medium bowl. add plenty sodium bicarbonate. mix with warm wate rand to a marinara sauce consistency. if mixture starts drying add a bit more water to keep it manageable. message enough into hair for 5 minutes, rinse and dry with a clean towel
- Spray the Clean and Clear Astringent over your whole head. Massage it in for 5 to 7 minutes. Wipe off anything that drips down. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
Important Tips: Put Vaseline around your forehead and ears to prevent a rash from the Clean and Clear Astringent. You can also wear a shower cap. Be careful with the Clean and Clear Astringent as this is the strongest chemical you will use during this process.
- Take a bit of Liquid Tide detergent, scrub your hair 5 minutes. You will feel the detergent scrub against your hair, don’t make it foam while scrubbing, wash it off and dry with a clean towel again
- Shampoo with Nexxus Aloe Rid, and rinse off.
- Spray vinegar all over your head, making sure to cover every part. Massage it in and do not rinse it off. Only pat dry. If necessary, wipe your forehead and ears.
- Spray the astringent on all your hair until completely soaked. massage into hair half an hour. You Might feel a tingling foaming sensation. (isolate ears or eyes from toughing this mixture). remove any excess dripping into forehead or ears. keep in hair until completing next step
- Take a small amount of Liquid Tide and scrub the hair follicle for 3 to 7 minutes. Rub against the hair. Try not to make it very foamy, now rinse everything off
- once again, shampoo and rinse with the Macujo Aloe Rid Shampoo
as an added toxin reduction for intense users we also recommend a bleach and redeye treatment look at this useful information https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/39/1/13/2797987
Does Mike’s Method work for all drugs?
Verified, it is proven to reduce and eliminate toxins from all drug types and alcohol.
Can you still Get a False Positive after doing the Macujo Detox Method washes?
It is recommended to stay away form second hand smoke and contaminated surfaces that might trigger a false positive,
to prevent this we recommend using only new hair combs, brushes and towels, also be careful of where you rest your head, contaminated pillows and headrests can also cause you to fail your test
as an added protection you should wash your hair with zydot ultra clean shampoo on the day of the test to clear any possible 2nd hand contamination
Is the Jerry G Method Effective?
The Jerry G Method mostly consists of a peroxide blech treatment or a hair relaxer treatment that will statistical reduce your hair toxin levels by 30% we recommend it be used only as an addon to the macujo method, it will reduce the amount of washes required when you are an intense user.